26th COVID-19 case announced in county
County Judge Steve Young announced another case of COVID-19 in the county Monday afternoon, bringing the county to 26.
"We just learned of a 26th confirmed case of the virus in the county," he said. "This is a case from the western part of the county of an older person with underlying health conditions. The person is not hospitalized and is at home and self quarantined. The Health Department has started its contact information and will contact at least two individuals considered to be at high risk due to their contact with the infected person."
Young announced this morning a 25th confirmed case of the virus. He said this new patient tested positive over the weekend and lives in the central part of the county.
Young said that a previously diagnosed patient was taken to the hospital this morning.
He also said that so far, the National Guard has tested about 30 people in Milano today. Those results are expected to take at least 48 hours for results.