COVID UPDATE: 18 new cases in Milam County
Milam County Judge Steve Young annoucned that there were eight new PCR cases and 10 new probable cases of COVID-19 diagnosed in the county on Monday.
He said six PCR cases were discharged, and 10 probable cases were discharged. One person was admitted to a hospital and one was discharged.
"Today we tested thirty-nine individuals in Rockdale with nine positive results," Young said late Monday. "Tomorrow (Tuesday) we will test in Thorndale from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. If you are a Milam County resident with COVID symptoms, come see us for a free antigen test."
Milam County Cases:
- Confirmed PCR Cases 602 up 8
- Confirmed active PCR Cases 21 up 2
- Confirmed probable (antigen) cases 179 – up 10
- Confirmed active probable cases 38 – no change
- Total confirmed cases in Milam County 59 – up 12
- Monitored individuals 169– up 19
- Hospitalizations 4 – no change
- Deaths 9 – no change
- Confirmed cases: 1,066,414 up 6,661
- Deaths: 20,039 up 84